[Mpi-forum] Feb 7-9 MPI Forum meeting registration

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Tue Jan 11 11:57:40 CST 2011

The registration page for the meeting is now up at:
  https://www.ornl.gov/ccsd_registrations/nccs_mpi_forums/

We have rooms in the same location we had last time, and the first two days of the meeting are at the same location we met at last time.  I will get the logistics page up in the next few days.

Also, if you want a time slot for either a working group or a plenary session at the meeting, please let me know.  The current requests are included in the current agenda.

Thanks,
Rich