[Mpi-forum] Sparse / neighborhood topology ticket 258

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 9 08:53:30 CST 2011

Hello all,

I just uploaded a new version to the ticket. This version includes all
fixes I received from Jeff and Fab. Thank you very much for the reviews!

Based on Rolf's comment, I added a longer description that clearly
defines the order of elements in the send/recv buffers.

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/258

Please review!

Thanks & All the Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler         | Performance Modeling and Simulation Lead