[Mpi-forum] Meeting today at 1pm

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Feb 7 10:34:49 CST 2011

We are meeting in the same building at Cisco as last time: McCarthy Ranch building #3 (same big room, too).  It's the 3rd building in the group of Cisco buildings at 155 McCarthy Ranch, Milipitas, CA, 95035.

No badges are needed to get into the Cisco building, but if you're out in the lobby and need an escort in, call me -- I've written my phone number on the white board in the lobby.

Please try to arrive around meeting start or break times.  Thanks!

jsquyres at cisco.com
For corporate legal information go to: