[Mpi-forum] Jan MPI Forum meeting

Fab Tillier ftillier at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 12 13:34:18 CST 2011

To add to that, I don't see a second vote for ticket 279 (optional C++ bindings).  This should be just as fast as any other second vote.

Why aren't all tickets that had their 1st vote automatically scheduled for a 2nd vote if the implementation status isn't "waiting"?

Note too that the agenda lists ticket 278 as the ticket number for MPI_Icomm_dup, which is wrong.  Similarly, the C++ bindings ticket is listed as #168, but I'm guessing this should be #281.

Cheers,
-Fab

Martin Schulz wrote on Mon, 12 Dec 2011 at 10:36:48