[Mpi-forum] Jan meeting

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Sun Dec 11 14:50:46 CST 2011

Hi Rich,

Thanks for adding those!

I am sorry but the discussions on the RMA telecon on Friday created two
new tickets that the RMA group would like to read. Both tickets are
slightly above ticket 0 changes but very simple (shouldn't take longer
than 15 minutes each, but we never know).

So please also add readings of #308 and #309 (both from the RMA working
group) to the agenda.

All the Best,
  Torsten