[Mpi-forum] Fwd: Pre-review - New Fortran bindings - Formal reading

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 30 13:25:04 CDT 2011

I looked through the I/O chapter and didn't notice any obvious errors. However, I don't understand the new Fortran bindings well enough to say they are all correct for I/O. I would appreciate it if someone with a better knowledge of the new bindings also verifies the I/O chapter.

Also, the two documents linked below appear to be identical as far as the I/O chapter goes.

Rajeev