[Mpi-forum] Glossary for MPI-3

Jones, Terry R. trjones at ornl.gov
Fri Aug 12 12:13:10 CDT 2011

Hello,

Attached is a pdf version of the glossary for MPI-3  -- I would like to encourage folks to review it if possible
before the upcoming September meeting.

>From this point on, please direct all glossary comments and/or suggestions to either the wiki ticket
(https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/78) or by email directly to trj at ornl.gov.
The most current tex and pdf glossary versions will be maintained at ticket #78.

Thanks,
  -Terry