[Mpi-forum] First reading: Remove NBC C++ bindings

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu Apr 14 09:50:02 CDT 2011

On Apr 14, 2011, at 10:43 AM, Pavan Balaji wrote:

> I don't think any decision was made, but there was discussion on this point a few Forums back. I think Tony (?) mentioned that he'll put together a ticket to undeprecate them. Your ticket is certainly valid at this point, but it might be better to coordinate with him to avoid wasted effort.

I've talked to Rich and Tony a few times; they've not made any forward progress on their ticket.

So rather than anticipating what *might* happen with their ticket (it's still in the "unready" state after nearly a year), I figured I'd file a trivial ticket to make MPI-3.0 consistent with respect to the C++ bindings.

jsquyres at cisco.com
For corporate legal information go to: