[Mpi-forum] First reading: Remove NBC C++ bindings

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 14 09:43:19 CDT 2011

Hi Jeff and Jeff,

On 04/14/2011 08:15 AM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
> On Apr 14, 2011, at 8:54 AM, Jeff Hammond wrote:
>
>> I thought the Forum decided to un-deprecate the C++ bindings, or at
>> least had a straw vote expressing intent to do this.  If that is the
>> case, C++ bindings should be defined for all 3.0 functionality.
>
> I'm unaware of any such decision being made.

I don't think any decision was made, but there was discussion on this
point a few Forums back. I think Tony (?) mentioned that he'll put
together a ticket to undeprecate them. Your ticket is certainly valid at
this point, but it might be better to coordinate with him to avoid
wasted effort.

  -- Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji