[Mpi-forum] Chapter committees

Anthony Skjellum tony at cis.uab.edu
Mon Sep 20 13:42:21 CDT 2010

Hi, I am happy to be one of the 4 on Chapter 3; I have led  Chapter 3 back in MPI-1 :-)

Puri was supposed to volunteer me for some work; what happened ? :-)

In terms of persistence, if stuff is approved, it will be cross cutting, so I don't think that could generate its own chapter; maybe a section in Chapter 1?

Regards,
Tony