[Mpi-forum] Sept and Oct mtgs

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Wed Mar 17 06:30:09 CDT 2010

Yeah,
  Because we have the meeting in conjunction with Euro MPI, the meeting that would have been in early August was moved out by about a month.  Since we talked over the schedule for a year in a room full of people at one of the Forum meetings trying to take into account various other conflicts, I am inclined to leave the current schedule as is.

Rich