[Mpi-forum] Sept and Oct mtgs

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Fri Mar 12 05:17:02 CST 2010

I've not yet booked the October flight.
(And normally, I'm the first one booking flights ;-)
Oct. 18-20 would be also an option for me.
Rich, if you want to move, please can you check with Microsoft
whether their rooms are already reserved for other meetings at that time.
Later dates should be to close to SC.

June is definitely fixed, flights are booked long ago.

Rolf