[Mpi-forum] MPI_Type_create_hvector vs. MPI_Type_hvector

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 25 19:56:04 CDT 2010

In MPI-1, the Fortran interface for MPI_Type_hvector did not use an
address-size argument for stride, whereas the C interface did. This was
fixed in MPI-2 by defining a new function MPI_Type_create_vector and
deprecating the old one. Only the "h" version and type_struct needed to
be fixed this way.

Rajeev