[Mpi-forum] MPI-3-Forum meeting in Stuttgart - Hotel reservation

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Thu Jul 29 08:51:16 CDT 2010

To all of you, who send me an email with your
EuroMPI and/or MPI Forum meeting information,
I sent out the list of participants.

Caution: If you did not received this previous direct
         email with the attached list
         and you want to come and to have a hotel reservation
         then please answer ****NOW***.

Best regards
Rolf