[Mpi-forum] Integrating parallel and serial code

Michael Morrison mwmorrison93 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 16:37:27 CDT 2010

Sorry, my mistake. Is there a user question list that you could direct me
to, where i'd be able to ask questions like this? I've already begun with a
few tutorials. I've been working with "Parallel Programming with MPI" by
Peter Pacheco and also have begun browsing official MPI-2.2 Standard which I
order from HLRS. None of the material I've seen covers the scenario I
described though. Apologies again, I won't post further questions here.

Mike