[Mpi-forum] 2011 meetings

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 14:05:59 CDT 2010

It would be good to look at actual data on airport closures if that's
how you want to decide. December weather at SFO may not include snow
but can still delay many flights. I've been victim to plenty of winter
delays in Chicago due to problems at LAX, SFO, SeaTac, etc.  not ORD/
MDW.  I've heard ORD has more snow plows than any airport on earth.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone