[Mpi-forum] 2011 meetings

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Thu Jul 8 05:37:05 CDT 2010

We went to Atlanta in the winter to avoid Chicago that time of year.  If people are really against Atlanta - and I have only heard a small number of people that are against it and know that there are several in favor of it - we will just have Jan meeting in CA.  Last year most people preferred Atlanta to going to CA 3 times in a row.  At this stage I will keep that meeting in Atlanta, unless more people speak up.

Rich