[Mpi-forum] MPI parallel solver for linear programming

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Thu Jul 8 02:19:54 CDT 2010

Please either take this offline, or move it to an appropriate forum.  This mailing list is intended for MPI Forum use.

Thanks,
Rich

On 7/8/10 12:03 AM, "Jack Bryan" <dtustudy68 at hotmail.com> wrote:

thanks

I have studied the PETSc and TAO.

But, I still do not know how to use them to design my solver for the parallel computing.

Does the library support designing LP solvers ? or they have some built-in packages
that can solve LP directly.

such as solveParallel(MyLP, numProcessors) ?

Any help is appreciated.

thanks

Jack

July 7  2010