[Mpi-forum] Jan 19-21, 2010 MPI Forum meeting in Atlanta

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Tue Jan 12 16:16:04 CST 2010

This is a reminder that today is the last day to be able to take advantage of the rooms at the meeting hotel.  If you don't register by today, but still want to use a room in this room block (this reduces the cost of the meeting), please let me know.  While we can't obtain a reservation for you, we can mediate....

Rich