[Mpi-forum] MPI3 Hybrid main proposal

Snir, Marc snir at illinois.edu
Sun Jan 10 16:17:21 CST 2010

The current draft of the proposal for the support of endpoints and interaction with OpenMP/UPC/CAF is posted on the mpi3-hybrid wiki, at hybrid-V5.pdf<https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/attachment/wiki/MPI3Hybrid/hybrid-V5.pdf>

We need significant feedback from the forum on the chosen design. The proposal includes many discussion points and possible alternatives. I hope that more people will read it before the meeting, so as to provide a more useful feedback.

Thank you.
<https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/attachment/wiki/MPI3Hybrid/hybrid-V5.pdf>
Marc Snir
4323 Siebel Center, 201 N Goodwin, IL 61801
Tel (217) 244 6568
Web http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/homes/snir