[Mpi-forum] Minor Changes to Profiling Chapter

Bronis R. de Supinski bronis at llnl.gov
Sun Dec 26 09:34:16 CST 2010

All:

In preparation for the proposals coming out of the Tools
Working Group, the Profiling Chapter Committee (i.e.,
Martin, Kathryn and me) are proposing several small
grammatical changes to the existing text. We will cover
these changes at the February meeting with the intent
to obtain a vote to update the golden copy.

The attached file shows all of the proposed changes.
The attached file is also available off the Tools WG
page or directly from:

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/raw-attachment/wiki/MPI3Tools/prof.pdf

Please let me know if you have comments or concerns.

Bronis