[Mpi-forum] November meeting

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Tue Sep 29 12:47:59 CDT 2009

The meeting will be at the Residence Inn, as well as the lodging.  I will update the information on the web page before this coming Friday.

Rich

On 9/28/09 3:33 PM, "Jeff Hammond" <jeff.science at gmail.com> wrote:

Where will the actual forum meeting occur?  I cannot determine from
this thread if it is at the Residence Inn or the Oregon Convention
Center.  Logistical complications may restrict where I can stay in
Portland for MPI+SC09.

http://meetings.mpi-forum.org/Nov_2009_logistics.php does not contain
this information so if there is a better place to look, please let me
know what it is.

Thanks,

Jeff

--