[Mpi-forum] MPI-2.2 has passed

Anthony Skjellum tony at cis.uab.edu
Fri Sep 4 08:39:53 CDT 2009

Everyone, Congratulations to all.
Tony

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Squyres" <jsquyres at cisco.com>
To: mpi-forum at lists.mpi-forum.org, "MPI Forum" <mpi-22 at lists.mpi-forum.org>
Sent: Friday, September 4, 2009 4:05:05 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: [Mpi-forum] MPI-2.2 has passed

Woo hoo!  The final vote on the whole MPI-2.2 document was:
   - yes: 14
   - no: 1
   - abstain: 2

I'll post the full votes on meetings.mpi-forum.org soon; Bill will
post the final final final documents on the mpi-forum.org web site soon.

I have tagged SVN (/trunk/MPI-2.2 at 469 to /tags/MPI-2.2).  I also added
the official PDFs and .idx file to /tags/MPI-2.2.

Congrats to all!

jsquyres at cisco.com

Anthony Skjellum, PhD
Professor and Chair
Dept. of Computer and Information Sciences
University of Alabama at Birmingham
+1-(205)934-8657; FAX: +1- (205)934-5473

It has been said that MPI is the worst form of parallel programming except all the others that have been tried.
blogorrhoea :== logorrhoea online.
Die Magier kamen, doch keiner verstand // Zu deuten die Flammenschrift an der Wand. - Heinrich Heine

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person,
use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.