[Mpi-forum] MPI user survey

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Sat Nov 14 19:11:23 CST 2009

Actually, when we put the questions in the survey web site, they came
out slightly differently.  Have a look here:

     http://mpi-forum.questionpro.com/

*** DO NOT GIVE THIS URL OUT TO USERS YET! ***

Feel free to fill out the survey; we'll be clearing all the data on
Monday evening so that it can "go live".