[Mpi-forum] Final call: user survey

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Nov 18 11:11:26 CST 2009

I tried to take into account all the feedback.  I generally did the
following:

- reordered to put "user" oriented questions first, "developer"
oriented questions last
- I found I could add a block of "instructions" before questions -- I
added some clarification text to some of the more complex questions
- tweaked a little wording here and there
- added Dick's subsetting question (re-oriented it to be like the
others)

Please let me know what you think by noonish (Pacific) today.  I don't
think I'll be doing any major changes after this; please make small
suggestions (typo fixes, wording changes, etc.).  I'll also wipe all
data that has been submitted by noonish (Pacific), too, so feel free
to play with the survey until then.

http://mpi-forum.questionpro.com
Password: mpi3

Thanks for everyone's time on this survey!

jsquyres at cisco.com