[Mpi-forum] Sept 2-4 MPI Forum meeting in Helsinki

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Thu Jul 9 07:24:19 CDT 2009

I am told that the two issues listed below have now been addressed:
  - The rooms block is available starting Sept 1st
  - The room block is available directly from the hotel with the code MPI09
(I believe this is a zero).  They personally checked on this.  This means
one does not need to go through Euro PVM/MPI registration to get a room in
the block.

Rich