[Mpi-forum] Forum wifi login information

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Fri Feb 6 05:56:16 CST 2009

Everyone attending the Forum meeting in San Jose next week should have
just received an e-mail from Cisco with wifi login information.  If
you did not receive the email, it probably means one of the following:

- it's in your spam folder (darn those pesky spams!  Won't those Cisco
people leave me alone?!?)
- you're not on my list, and therefore I didn't register you

I can register you on the spot next Monday, but it'll cost you USD
$1,000,000.37 (tax included).  Cash only, please.

Cisco Systems