[Mpi-forum] Help for travelers to Helsinki

Quincey Koziol koziol at hdfgroup.org
Mon Aug 31 07:58:02 CDT 2009

Hi all,
	I've been talking to an HDF5 user in Helsinki and he's offered the
following help for getting from the airport to the Radison SAS Royal
hotel (below).  Hopefully some other MPI Forum members that are
attending the Helsinki meeting will benefit from his information
also.  :-)

	Regards,
		Quincey

Begin forwarded message: