[Mpi-forum] April meeting registration

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Fri Mar 28 08:19:53 CDT 2008

Missed this.

On 3/24/08 9:23 AM, "Jeff Squyres" <jsquyres at cisco.com> wrote:

> A few random questions on the meeting logistics:
>
> - The web page states that we can pay the $60 at the event.  Can we
> use credit cards at the meeting, or can we only pay by check at the
> meeting?

Check is best.  I think CC is possible, but then someone is going to hand
carry the cc slip back to ORNL, and the receipt may need to be mailed to
you.

> - Is there parking available at the Chicago Microsoft facility?

I believe that there are public garages, nothing MS specific.

> - Is there a shuttle from the airport to the meeting facility and/or
> the Westin?

I don't think so, but will check.  I need to put up a wiki page for those
that want to coordinate rides, just have not done so yet.

Rich