[Mpi-forum] April meeting registration

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Mar 24 08:23:38 CDT 2008

A few random questions on the meeting logistics:

- The web page states that we can pay the $60 at the event.  Can we
use credit cards at the meeting, or can we only pay by check at the
meeting?

- Is there parking available at the Chicago Microsoft facility?

- Is there a shuttle from the airport to the meeting facility and/or
the Westin?

Thanks!

On Mar 24, 2008, at 6:34 AM, Terry Dontje wrote:
> Richard Graham wrote:
>> The logistics page for the April 28-30 meeting in Chicago is up an
>> ready for
>> use, and can be accessed from the meetings web page
>> (meetings.mpi-forum.org).  This time logistics are a bit
>> different.  Because
>> of the scarcity of hotel rooms in Chicago, those wanting to stay in
>> the
>> block of rooms reserved at the Westin Hotel must do so by April the
>> 7th.
>> There is NO flexibility this time around, as rooms are at premium.
>> The
>> hotel rate is the government rate of $188/night (this is high
>> season in
>> Chicago, so hotel rates are up).  Also, anyone not planning to stay
>> at the
>> hotel must register by 4/18, so we can get the list of participants
>> Microsoft, for their visitor process.
>>

> Is there a code to give the hotel to get the government rate or does
> one
> just mention the MPI Forum event?
>
> --td

Cisco Systems