[Mpi-forum] Review of MPI-1.3 and MPI-2.1

Stephen Poole spoole at ornl.gov
Sun Mar 9 16:50:27 CDT 2008

I have started my reviews of my sections.

Steve...

On Mar 9, 2008, at 4:07 PM, Rolf Rabenseifner wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> at March meeting, one topic is the review of MPI-1.3 and MPI-2.1.
> A lot of reviews are done.
> At March meeting, for all participants, I will have a printed copy
> of the review protocols that you can find via
>
> http://www.hlrs.de/mpi/mpi21/
>
> You need   mpi21   as user and password when you klick on the doc
> link.
>
> Best regards
> Rolf
>

> Dr. Rolf Rabenseifner . . . . . . . . . .. email rabenseifner at hlrs.de
> High Performance Computing Center (HLRS) . phone ++49(0)711/685-65530
> University of Stuttgart . . . . . . . . .. fax ++49(0)711 / 685-65832
> Head of Dpmt Parallel Computing . . . www.hlrs.de/people/rabenseifner
> Nobelstr. 19, D-70550 Stuttgart, Germany . (Office: Allmandring 30)

==================================================>

Steve Poole
Computer Science and Mathematics Division
Chief Scientist / Director of Special Programs
Computational Sciences and Engineering Division
National Center for Computational Sciences Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
865.574.9008 (0ffice)

865.574.6076 (Fax)

"Wisdom is not a product of schooling, but of the lifelong attempt to
acquire it" Albert Einstein