[Mpi-forum] PLEASE READ: Dublin meeting

Nathan DeBardeleben ndebard at lanl.gov
Wed Jun 25 17:29:56 CDT 2008

Any chance on getting some formal information up on the MPI Forum site
about how expensive registration will be for this meeting including
dates?  All I see is the brief Sep3-5 on the site.  DOE requires at
least 2 months lead-time for foreign travel and we're at about 2 months
and 1 week now. :)

Thanks.

-- Nathan

Nathan DeBardeleben, Ph.D.
Los Alamos National Laboratory
High Performance Computing Systems Integration (HPC-5)
phone: 505-667-3428
email: ndebard at lanl.gov