[Mpi-forum] PLEASE READ: Dublin meeting

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Tue Jun 17 06:39:54 CDT 2008

I think my note was not clear enough ­ because of the MPI Forum meeting Sept
3-5,
 I are working with the organizers of Euro PVM/MPI to make the hotel
available the nights
 of Sept 2-6 for those who would like to take advantage of the special
rates, and the hotel
 that is close to the meeting place (and Euro PVM/MPI meeting place).  This
is on top of
 the nights the conference is arranging for Euro PVM/MPI.  The request is
for those who
 are planning to attend the Forum and would like to take advantage of these
hotel rates
 to let me know ASAP, so that I can let those negotiating the room rates
know how many
 (and who) rooms we will need.  For those who can¹t commit at this stage, if
you want, just
 let me know tentatively what you want ­ I will pass this on as a tentative
commitment, which
 may end up being no reservation at this stage.

I hope this clears things up,
Rich