[Mpi-forum] Registration

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Wed Feb 27 09:24:35 CST 2008

There are two registrations:
  Hotel registration for the hotel sleeping rooms, and then payment for the
meeting, which is the second registration.
I just sent out a note with the details on the second, so will not repeat.
  For the benefit of those who did not attend the first meeting, at the
first meeting ORNL sent a person
 to the meeting to handle meeting payment (== registration), and we took
credit card payments at
 the meeting.  We will NOT have that capability this time, and instead have
provided a way to provide
 on-line information so that we don¹t have to send someone just to take
payments.  This is still
 a manual procedure on the ORNL side, which will be done once a week.
Receipts will be issued after
 the credit cards are billed, and can be picked up at the meeting, or, if
needed earlier, they can be
 faxed to people.

I hope this clears things up,
Rich