[Mpi-forum] Online registration

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Wed Feb 27 09:06:52 CST 2008

I hope that by this stage all the issues that came up with the on-line
registration system have been resolved. The correct number of digits are now
accepted, and Visa, MC, Amex, and Discover are all accepted, I am told.  The
meetings link (which is not accessible yet from the main forum page) is
meetings.mpi-form.org . The on-line registration page is found from the
meetings matrix, under the info link, and is:

  https://www.ornl.gov/ccsd_registrations/nccs_mpi_forums/

I am sorry for all the inconvenience people have suffered in getting this in
place.  Those that registered prior to the fixes will need to re-register -
this should not cause you to be billed twice, as the billing process itself
is still manual.

Just a reminder that at the forum itself the only form of payment I will be
able to take is a check written out to the MPI Forum, as we will not have
the credit card payment capabilities we had at the first meeting.

See you in a couple of weeks,
Rich