[Mpi-forum] FYI new logo proposal(s) coming

Anthony Skjellum tony at cis.uab.edu
Tue Dec 16 15:05:51 CST 2008

Mike Mott, who used to work for MPI Software Technology, Inc, and was our resident artist, is
preparing some MPI-3 logo concepts. He has volunteered to update our MPI-2 logo. You will
get a chance to "vote" on these. He is doing this to continue the (free) tradition of creating the
MPI forum logos. Hope this meets with everyone's approval (if not, we don't have to use what
he comes up with)...

--

Anthony Skjellum, PhD
Professor and Chair

It has been said that MPI is the worst form of parallel programming except all the others that have been tried.
CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person,
use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.