[Mpi-comments] Knowing differences between MPI versions

Both, Michael (GE Intelligent Platforms, US) michael.both at ge.com
Tue Aug 4 11:51:21 CDT 2015

Hi,

How do I determine the changes between minor versions?
For examples, what's the difference between version 1.2 and 1.3?
I created a 1.2 implementation about 10 years ago, and I'd like to know specifically what I need to add to make it 1.3 compliant.
I looked at the 1.3 MPI document but it does not appear to have a section that shows the differences from the 1.2 version.

Also, If I intend to update the implementation to 3.1, what is the best way to know the differences between 3.1 and 1.3?

Thanks,
Michael