[Mpi-comments] MPI-3.0 public draft and call for comments

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Sun Aug 5 15:10:18 CDT 2012

Bill,

  we should do this.
  Especially when looking for 16.2.2 or any other
  subsection number, it is hard to find it in the pdf.
  With Jurgen Rusch's idea, it should work.

Jurgen, (sorry, my previous mail had wrong destination)

  thank you for your proposal! Whether minor or not, we pipilene
  all helpful comments through this email. Therefore I forwarded it.

Best regards
Rolf