[Mpi-comments] Fwd: MPI-3.0 public draft and call for comments

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Sun Aug 5 14:51:28 CDT 2012

Felix,

thank you!

Forwarded to mpi-comments at mpi-forum.org

Bets regards
Rolf

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Felix Wolf" <f.wolf at fz-juelich.de>
To: "Rolf Rabenseifner" <rabenseifner at hlrs.de>
Sent: Friday, August 3, 2012 3:55:52 PM
Subject: Re: MPI-3.0 public draft and call for comments

Hallo Rolf,

2 stilistische Vorschläge (modulo Native-Speaker fragen):

p. 563, l.14: "insight into internal performance information" ->
"insight into internal performance behavior" or "insight into internal
performance "

p. 563, l. 44: "that number of variables" -> "that the number of variables"

Viele Grüße,
Felix

Dr. Rolf Rabenseifner . . . . . . . . . .. email rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Nobelstr. 19, D-70550 Stuttgart, Germany . (Office: Allmandring 30)