[Mpi-22] [MPI Forum] #109: Nonblocking Collective Operations

William Gropp wgropp at [hidden]
Wed Nov 3 10:23:14 CDT 2010

Here's my suggestion:

The draft is intended to alert people to very likely additions and
even changes to the MPI standard.  The draft should be in as good a
shape as possible, so fixes like this to the text are reasonable.

However, these are significant enough that for the Standard (not the
draft), we'll clearly need another vote.  We should postpone that vote
until we're closer to issuing an official standard, since other things
may change (for example, C++  or Fortran 200x bindings).

Bill