[Mpi-22] Fwd: Final state transition - was Re: [MPI Forum] #104: MPI_ARGV_NULL and MPI_ARGVS_NULL missing on p465:13-15.

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at [hidden]
Tue Sep 1 22:10:26 CDT 2009

I still disagree (the state diagrams you sent are exactly the same as
the one I sent yesterday).

What is the point of leaving the tickets open after their PDFs have
been reviewed and the text has been successfully committed?  You don't
gain anything in terms of searchability of MPI 2.2 tickets, for
example.  All it does it make yet another step that has to be
performed later.

I repeat: it was definitely my intention that "Withdrawn", "Rejected",
"Deferred", and "Text committed" were definitely *resolutions*, not
*priorities*.  The fact that there is a "Text committed" priority is a
mistake.

On Sep 2, 2009, at 12:59 AM, Rolf Rabenseifner wrote:

> As answer to Jeffs mail, again with attached state diagram.

jsquyres_at_[hidden]