[Mpi-22] Another MPI-2.2 attribute ambiguity?

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at [hidden]
Tue May 26 11:47:06 CDT 2009

This got even more complex when I talked to Iain on the phone.  We're
going to move this conversation to the MPI Fortran working group list
(mpi3-fortran).

In case you didn't catch it before, this is quite definitely an MPI-3
item.

Cisco Systems