[Mpi-22] Another MPI-2.2 attribute ambiguity?

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at [hidden]
Fri May 22 09:51:27 CDT 2009

Bill and I chatted on the phone a bit -- this is rapidly evolving into
a complex issue.  :-)

Let me chat with Iain about this a bit more and get back to the group
-- this may turn into a topic of discussion at the next Forum meeting.