[Mpi-22] SVN committing MPI-2.2 latex

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at [hidden]
Fri Jun 12 07:09:51 CDT 2009

On Jun 11, 2009, at 11:20 AM, Rolf Rabenseifner wrote:

> In your state diagram, you may differentiate between ticket author
> and chapter author.  Please can you use a new color for the chapter-
> author trasitions.

Can do.

> If a reviewer detects a bug, he should set the state back to
> "Passed".  A new color for the reviewer is also needed for this
> transition.

I think that this is what I was thinking when I had an extra state in
my first diagram -- that the states would go between "text committed"
and "waiting for PDF reviews" until it was finally "ticket complete".

So do you want to make the reviewers responsible for changing the
state back away from "waiting for PDF reviews" to the previous state?
That would be different than what we did for proposals, where the
proposal author or chair would move the ticket between "forum feedback
requested", "not ready", and "waiting for (proposal) reviews".

Cisco Systems