[Mpi-22] SVN committing MPI-2.2 latex

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at [hidden]
Thu Jun 11 13:20:24 CDT 2009

Jeff,

As far as I understand, tickets are implemented by the chapter-authors
and not by the ticket-authors?

In your state diagram, you may differentiate between ticket author
and chapter author.
Please can you use a new color for the chapter-author trasitions.

If a reviewer detects a bug, he should set the state back to "Passed".
A new color for the reviewer is also needed for this transition.

Most tickets have at least two chapter authors:
  - the main chapter author
  - and me, the author of the Change-Log.

I plan to do all Change-Log entries of all passed tickets
  - in a few days
  - and after next meeting.

Then the chapter authors can use in their sniplets also the
appropriate
change-log page.

Best regards
Rolf

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 08:46:47 -0700
  Jeff Squyres <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Jun 11, 2009, at 8:16 AM, William Gropp wrote:
>
>> Do we need separate "text committed" and "awaiting PDF reviews"?
>> Why
>> not just a "committed and PDF awaiting review"?
>>

> Having two states made sense to me when I drew the picture.  But now
>I  can't remember why.  :-)
>
> I wanted a state to wait in while the reviewers are checking the
> [latest] PDF.  I think you're right that we only need 1 state for
> that.  See attached.
>
> --
> Jeff Squyres
> Cisco Systems

Dr. Rolf Rabenseifner . . . . . . . . . .. email rabenseifner_at_[hidden]
Nobelstr. 19, D-70550 Stuttgart, Germany . (Office: Allmandring 30)