[Mpi-22] SVN committing MPI-2.2 latex

William Gropp wgropp at [hidden]
Fri Jun 12 03:49:48 CDT 2009

Some tickets involve multiple chapters, not counting the change log
(though most of the currently passed items will not have change log
entries as they are clarifications to the text that do not impact
implementations).  It would be useful to have a field with a list of
the authors, though I'd also need a mapping of email/Name to trac ID
for this in order to fill this in (my list is by name).

For the items that have multiple authors, the easiest way for the
authors is provide PDFs for their sections (I've already done that for
the tickets that overlap my chapters).  Is there some easy way to
associate these files with the authors when there are multiple chapter
authors involved?

Bill