[Mpi-22] MPI 2.2 Document Update (fwd)

Bronis R. de Supinski bronis at [hidden]
Wed Jul 22 07:50:38 CDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 16:25:37 -0500
From: William Gropp <wgropp_at_[hidden]>
To: Bronis R. de Supinski <bronis_at_[hidden]>
Cc: "Supalov, Alexander" <alexander.supalov_at_[hidden]>,
     Adam Moody <moody20_at_[hidden]>, David George Solt <david.solt_at_[hidden]>,
     Jesper Larsson Traeff <traff_at_[hidden]>,
     Rolf Rabenseifner <rabenseifner_at_[hidden]>,
     Torsten Hoefler <htor_at_[hidden]>, Jeff Squyres <jsquyres_at_[hidden]>,
     Rajeev Thakur <thakur_at_[hidden]>, George Bosilca <bosilca_at_[hidden]>,
     Richard Graham <rlgraham_at_[hidden]>, Richard Treumann <treumann_at_[hidden]>
Subject: Re: MPI 2.2 Document Update

Bronis,

1. Number of reviews.  This is a different review, so it should be the
chapter author, anyone else who is interested (which should be the
author of a different chapter if the chapter author created the
change, as will be the usual case), and me.  Unlike the reviews of the
proposals, this is primarily to ensure that the edits implemented the
change.

2. The chapter author is responsible for getting the reviews done.  My
reasoning is that the chapter author is responsible for any fixes, so
there's no reason to introduce a third party.

Bill