[Mpi-22] Graph Interface Fixes

Torsten Hoefler htor at [hidden]
Mon Oct 13 17:50:31 CDT 2008

Hello Group,
I finished a first implementation which maps the newly proposed graph
interface to the old interface.

This implementation is probably suboptimal and of course not scalable
(can't be because the old interface isn't ;)). But is should be
functional (compiles and works with some toy examples).

I also corrected a slight mistake in ticket #33. As usual, I am open for
comments. I CC'd the mpi-2.2 mailinglist because I think that might be
of interest for the discussions next week.

Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler       | Research Assistant

*