[Mpi-22] FW: [Mpi-forum] Next MPI Forum meeting

Richard Graham rlgraham at [hidden]
Fri Jun 20 01:54:56 CDT 2008

No fee if they attend only Monday afternoon.  So far LLNL has sent the names
of about half a dozen people.  If you have someone in mind we need their
information ASAP.  I am copying Len Wisniewski from Sun on this, as this
information is really urgent, and I am out of the country right now, and may
not see information in a timely manner.

Thanks,
Rich