[Mpi-22] FW: [Mpi-forum] Next MPI Forum meeting

Jonathan Carter jtcarter at [hidden]
Thu Jun 19 12:53:07 CDT 2008

Hi Rich,

I have a few questions on the involvement of application developers in
the next forum meeting. Were you anticipating that the first afternoon
be the forum where users have input, or have them attend some of the
break out sessions too. If they just attend on Monday afternoon, do they
still have to pay the $120 registration. Finally, do you know how many
users are planning to attend already?

Thanks,
Jonathan